Dhalphir

re: hello from the best tank ever

hello there

how are you all

Xeî
Xei_nametaken
Guild Master

Ahh, I do remember the name - though it has been a while!

Hi dhal, hows SC2 going?

I've been grounded from most gaming due to babies but they can fuck off for WoD. 

Dhalphir

Xei_nametaken wrote:

Ahh, I do remember the name - though it has been a while!

yes I was only with you gentlemen for a short period of your cut-too-short 25man raiding life. Most of Ulduar and I suppose that trial of the crusader nonsense, that's really about it. 

I'm coming back to play for WoD, though not in a hardcore sense. Maybe some flex raiding here and there, since with flexible number requirements, 100% attendance isn't going to be an issue. What are you guys doing in WoD?

Dhalphir

to be honest, now that I'm married what I'm really looking for is a guild that raids seriously when they raid, but for which the time commitment is more casual. On any given week I don't really know my availability - take last night for instance. I got home from work at 4, ate dinner at 6, and played all night. The Friday before, though, I got home an the missus wanted to go out for dinner, so I didn't even turn the computer on until very late. 

So I guess what I'm looking for is a guild with skilled players who take the game seriously, learn how to play their classes in the best way, gear appropriately, but which take advantage of the flexible raiding system (scaling content between 10-30 players) to be able to run raids regardless of who shows up or doesn't show up. 

And it seems like a guild full of bitter ex-hardcore former Wrath/TBC raiders would fit the bill, and where better to find a guild full of bitter ex-Wrath raiders than one full of EF veterans?

Xeî
Xei_nametaken
Guild Master

Had a quick chat to Engle - we should catch up to discuss.

My normal one night of free playtime is Sunday night - will see if I can catch you online then.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None